by Mike Sayer
This program is intended to predict the weight ,wing loading and centre of gravity of a model aircraft based on a description of the parts.
This list of parts may consist of:
- hardware e.g. motor , receiver
- fuselage sheet, longerons formers, etc.
- wing spars , sheeting and ribs
Hardware parts are entered as a weight and position, all other parts are entered as dimensions and a density value.
- Data entry is done by filling in text boxes and clicking on Add to add the item to one of the lists of parts
- List items can be copied, edited or deleted
- Data may be saved/loaded to/from disc file as a text file
- Data may printed to the default printer
- Whenever data is added or changed the results are automatically recalculated
- A utility for metric to/from imperial conversions
- A wood density calculator
- Windows 95/98/ME
- Approx 7M of hard disc space
- Screen resolution needs to be at least 800x600
- The font Courier New is used, if it is not present, some of the form layouts may be odd. This is a standard Win95 font and should be available unless you have removed it.
- There is a full Windows 95 installation program
- An uninstall utility is also provided
This program is FREE and is only available by Internet download.
Click Here to Download Program (about 3.5 M) www.sayermj.demon.co.uk/balance.zip
Click Here to justdownload instructions www.sayermj.demon.co.uk/instruct.doc